Grand Marina Saigon apartment project in District 1 is the world’s first largest Marriott branded apartment complex in Vietnam, developed by Masterise Homes group and Marriott International hotel brand. The high-class apartments here are expected to become iconic works with the same standard of quality as any other Branded Residences apartment in the world.
A MONUMENTAL FORTRESS RIGHT IN FRONTAGE OF DISTRICT 1
1. Strong legal
2. The world’s largest Marriott Top 1 accounts for 31% of Branded Residence
3. Unique location: Metro Station, Thu Thiem Bridge, Marina, Landscape of the whole area
4. Become a Marriott Bonvy member with privileges and incentives at Marriott’s restaurants and hotels across Marriott’s global network
5. Sound insulation standards: Double wall, Glass installed in factory Imported never in Vietnam
6. Operating according to global Marriott standards, providing 5-star Concierge Service such as booking pick up/drop off, hotel booking, flight booking, flower decoration, freight forwarding, alarm calling
7. On-demand services such as babysitting services, personal shopping, housework, etc..
WHERE THE NEW GENERATION “RICH KID” ASSERTS ITSELF
If you belong to the above two types of people, then it proves that you are a real “Rich Kid” and the Grand Marina project will be a brand personalization product that you cannot miss because this is a dream paradise with beautiful equipment. Sophisticated and unique design, bringing a new standard of “branded” lifestyle, helping owners assert themselves and personal aesthetic taste in every detail.
OWNING 2 STREET FRONTS RIGHT AT THE FAMOUS BA SON WHARF
Grand Marina Saigon is located at No. 2, Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, Ho Chi Minh City. The project is located in the famous Ba Son wharf area in the past with 2 fronts of Nguyen Huu Canh street, Ton Duc Thang street and Saigon river frontage. The project owns a panoramic view of the Saigon River, the city center and the extremely large green area of the Zoo and Botanical Garden.
Experts estimate that Grand Marina Saigon will have huge potential for price appreciation when owning one of the three underground stations of Metro Line 1 along with its proximity to Thu Thiem 2 Bridge – the project is under construction again later. time was stopped due to many legal issues.
Perfect location, providing inter-regional transport connectivity and quick access. Below is the progress of some important infrastructure projects around the project:
1. Thu Thiem Bridge 2:Construction volume so far is estimated at more than 70%. The contractor is installing the 14th girder and so the Thu Thiem 2 bridge project only has 3 more girders to connect the 2 banks. It is expected that the project will officially be completed on September 2 and will be officially put into operation in the second quarter of 2022.
2. Metro line 1:Completed 87% of the volume. On July 13, two more trains of metro line 1 were brought to Ho Chi Minh City. The previous 5 trains were put on the T1 track. Thus, Ho Chi Minh City has 7/17 trains for test run. Binh Thai substation has also been energized, preparing for testing and commissioning activities. It is expected that metro line 1 will be put into operation in 2022.